INSULIB : association pour la promotion de l'INSULINOTHERAPIE FONCTIONNELLE - Ensemble, partageons la liberté retrouvée !

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 07-02-2018 09:26:26

JayRobbins
Nouveau membre

Air Jordan 1 Men

ÿþAs part of the Air Jordan Retro Summer 2017 Air Jordan 1 Men Collection, we particularly highlight the Air Jordan 1 High Deconstructed in light pink.Offered in university blue as well to comprise an Easter Pack, the sneaker s pastel tone essentially drapes its defining canvas upper, built for elevated comfort and style. Matching laces, the signature wings logo across its ankles and subtle stitching throughout further defines its overall build, while vachetta tan accents are found on the embossed leather branded tongues. Finally, a full-length white rubber sole unit caps off the design. Retailing for $123, you can expect to find this pair at select Nike and JB retailers sometime this month.

Official imagery of the Air Jordan 13 Low Brave Blue (2017) edition has finally released, as it s noted to be its first retro rendition since originally releasing back in 1998.Staying true to its OG counterpart, this version flaunts an official palette of brave blue, metallic silver and black  Air Jordan 1 Retro High in particular, reflective brave blue mesh covers the upper, while black nubuck and leather comprises the remainder of the component.Finished off with a metallic silver Jumpman on the upper ankle and white sole unit, availability for this pair is set on April 8 for $175 at select JB and Nike stores. Click and bookmark Air Jordan 1 Retro High Flyknit our official Air Jordan 13 Low Brave Blue launch page now for more imagery, the latest info and release details.

Air Jordan 13 Playoffs (2017) Apr 3, 2017 Release Date: Summer 2017Price: $1902017 is lining up to be a big year for the Air Jordan 13 as we re expected to see a handful of new and old colorways release.There are now reports that the OG Playoffs colorway will also be making a comeback. Covered in a Black tumbled leather throughout the majority of the upper, suede detailing can then be seen on the mudguard and midsole. Completing the Chicago Bulls-inspired color scheme are hits of True Air Jordan 1 Retro High Og Red and White on the branding, midsole, and outsole. As always, the signature hologram logo can be seen on the ankle.Look for the Air Jordan 13 Playoffs to release in the Summer of 2017 for $190. Stay tuned to Kicks On Fire for images and updates.

We ve already reported that PSNY and Jordan are be linking once more to release a trio of new PSNY x Air Jordan 12 colorways. Today s news suggest that a PSNY x Air Jordan 15 collab could also be in the works.What you see above is a teaser image of what is believed to be the PSNY x Air Jordan 15. Recently shared by Dao-Yi Chow, the teaser image shows PSNY branding on the heel region of the shoe. While this could easily be a nice photoshopped image, it wouldn t be too far of a reach to think these could actually be dropping considering that Jordan Brand has been bringing back Air Jordan 15 colorways this year. Thoughts on this potential collab? Would you like to see them drop? Let us know in the comments below.

The highly anticipated, highly coveted, super-hyped KAWS x Air Jordan 4 finally dropped today! Most of us wanted a pair, very few of us were actually able to acquire one. How many of our readers managed to cop a pair? If I was a betting Air Jordan 1 Uk man, I d say less than 0.05% (Don t ask me how I came up with that percentage, it just felt right while I was typing it).For all of us who went home empty handed, I ve gathered a few dope #ArtonFire KAWS x Air Jordan 4 inspired pieces I came across while on IG, and decided to share with you guys to help with the big fat L most of us took today. Get a good look at the art below and be sure to tap on the artist [img]http://www.cupcakeoccasions.co.uk/images/large/air jordan 1 men-867bnf.jpg[/img] s name to see more of their work on IG!

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com