INSULIB : association pour la promotion de l'INSULINOTHERAPIE FONCTIONNELLE - Ensemble, partageons la liberté retrouvée !

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 14-05-2018 11:36:02

dmt1997325
Membre

statement Tuesday

BEJING Mitchell Trubisky Vapor Untouchable Jersey , March 15 (Xinhua) -- China's world champion He Zi stumbled on her third dive and surrendered the women's 3m springboard title to teammate Wang Han while Olympic and world champion He Chong won the men's 3m springboard on the second day of the FINANVC Diving World Series 2014 at the National Aquatic Center (Water Cube) here on Saturday.

He Zi, winner at the Barcelona world championships, led the first two rounds but lost her balance on her third dive 305C, which earned only 49.50 points.

Wang Han, bronze medalist in the 1m event at the Barcelona worlds, displayed consistent form throughout to win with a total score of 368.55 points. He Zi finished second in 356.40 and Pamela Ware of Canada came third in 339.75.

"I didn't expect to have such a bad start in my third dive. I tried to adjust my body after I felt my feet slipped out of the springboard, but failed," said He Zi. "It is a lesson for me that I need to keep focused during the competition all along."

It was Wang Han's first victory over He Zi in big events. "I am happy with the gold, but I can not dance or sing for my victory because I had some minor mistakes during the competition. I hope I can do better and go further in the future events," said Wang.

A mistake in the reverse 307C did not spoil He Chong's bid for a gold in the men's 3m springboard. He scored only 73.50 points for his third dive but came back strongly in the last two rounds to amass a winning total of 528.80 points.

China's synchro platform Olympic champion Lin Yue made his springboard debut and placed second with 494.95 while Illya Kvasha of Ukraine had bronze in 484.80, edging Evgeny Kuznetsov of Russia by 0.80.

"I had ups and downs during today's semifinal and final. I felt rusty in the competition and since I am getting elder, it's hard to recover from injury," He Chong said.

Kvasha was happy with his bronze medal after a close battle with Kuznetsov. "It's good that I finally got the medal. It is highest level of competition so far this year. I think I will get better after more events before the most important events in this year -- the World Cup and the European Championships in July and August," Kvasha said.

The 2014 FINANVC Diving World Series Beijing stop will come to the end on March 16 after the men's and women's 10m platform finals.

Puerto Rican rapper Daddy Yankee has pledged $1 million to Hurricane Maria relief efforts on his native island.

He was born and raised in Puerto Rico and lives there full time. His real name is Ramon Ayala Rodriguez. He says in a statement he "felt the call" as a Puerto Rican to help.

He says his long-term goal is to "work to ensure that the largest number of families on the island have a safe roof."

Rodriguez says the money will be split between Feeding America, the American Red Cross, Habitat For Humanity and local organizations. The money comes on top of 10 truckloads of supplies donated by fans at his concerts.

BANDAR SERI BEGAWAN, July 13 (Xinhua) -- Russian President Vladimir Putin has sent congratulatory messages to the Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah of Brunei Darussalam, on the occasion of the monarch's 70th birthday, local news daily the Brunei Times said Wednesday.

In his message, Putin said the Sultan's name is "associated with the whole era in the modern history of Brunei", and that the Sultan "rightfully enjoys high authority" within Southeast Asia and beyond it.

"I highly appreciate the attention, that you permanently attach to the development of friendly relations between our countries. I warmly recollect our substantive discussions during the Russia-ASEAN Summit in Sochi," Putin said.

"I am confident that the further expansion of mutually beneficial cooperation in various fields serves the fundamental interests of the peoples of Russia and Brunei, and is in line with ensuring peace, stability and security in the Asia-Pacific region," Putin added.

In ending the message, the Russian president wished the Sultan good health, happiness, prosperity and success.

In addition, Singapore Deputy Prime Minister and Coordinating Minister for National Security Teo Chee Hean and Minister in the Prime Minister's Office Chan Chun Sing will attend Brunei Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah's 70th birthday celebration as the Singapore government's representatives, the city-state's Ministry of Foreign Affairs said in a statement Tuesday.

The statement also said that Singapore's President Tony Tan Keng Yam, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and several other high-ranking officials have written to congratulate the Sultan on the occasion of his 70th birthday.

That the use of mechanization will increase your agricultural and your farm holding is common knowledge. If you have a large farm to tend to, the use of appropriate machines will help maintain your farm productivity level. And if you have a small farm, use of machine will help you increase your farm produce giving you better economic returns and help you acquire more animals or fields. Since the employment of machines also involve the calculation of investment versus over-head cost reduction, the scales will weigh more towards the second.

Increased farm produce

Having a farm denotes having cows and selling their milk and the milk-products for commercial gains. In this age of high competition, you have to produce more in order to improve your economic condition. The use of manual labor is not just expensive, but also time consuming, since humans have their limitations. Moreover, there are hygienic factors involved too. The use of cow milking machine.will have a positive effect on all these factors. Even if your skilled labor for milk has not reported for work, you can manage the scene without affecting the produce for the day using these machines.

. Cheap Pacers Jerseys   Cheap Nuggets Jerseys   Cheap Nets Jerseys   Cheap Dallas Mavericks Jerseys   Cheap Charlotte Hornets Jerseys   Cheap Atlanta Hawks Jerseys   Cheap Memphis Grizzlies Jerseys   Wholesale Clippers Jerseys   Wholesale Celtics Jerseys   Wholesale Cleveland Cavaliers Jerseys

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com